Saturday, July 10, 2010

7/9 Comment

1, First, we thought of "Tanabata". I don't know Tanabata festival is only in Japan or not, but it is famous festival in Japan. I will put on a blog about the detail of the Tanabata, so please check it out!

Second, we checked our answers of the homework. There were some of phrases I didn't know. For example, "hit the bar".

Third, we listened of three scenes at the telephone.
Lastly, we made a conversation at the telephone.

2, Yes!! I enjoyed the class, because Mr. Dan 's performance was really good!! My favorite Dan's performance was how to explain about the meaning "hit the bar". That was easy to understand for me!! And then, I enjoyed thinking of the telephone conversation. I thought feeling the conversation of the common life was really good!

3, I had said before, it was difficult for me to listen the native speaker's talking. I listened of text's CD at home, it was speedy!

4, I should use the polite words at the the telephone. For example, when I ask someone to do anything, I should use that "If you've got time~" or "If you' re not busy~". It is difficult to talk at the telephone, so I think it is essential to have plentiful vocabularies.

1 comment: