1, First, we did the telephone conversation at the business scene. Supposing that there were two persons. One worked at the company. The other one was just student who studied the journalism.
Second, we considered of "Making decisions ". There were seven questions, it was hard to decide for me.
Lastly, we read the article about James Bond. James Bond was really cool and intelligent.
2, Yes, of course. Especially I was interested in "Making decisions". It matched four questions with my partner.(B,D,F,G) Result of this I thought we were timid!! Because we didn't want to assume a risk of the money!!
3, Not difficult! but "Making decision" was hard to think. I checked at the p.129, my type was balanced decision-maker. I seemed to be in control of the simple and serious decision. What do you think of this, Mr. Dan???
4, I learned the telephone conversation. Like me, a person couldn't speak English fluently should use this sentence at the telephone; I get someone who speaks better English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your submission.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think p. 129 is a fair assessment of the kind of person you are. I wish I could be a balanced-decision maker but I tend to let my feelings get in the way.
Dan