1, What did you think about the role-plays?
I thought that was good role-plays, because I tried to speak English hard. But I didn't get used to talking at the telephone, so I tensed up and didn't know what to say. Moreover I took time till I understood that situations.
2, What was your overall impression of this class?
I really enjoyed this class!! I could study phrases at the each situations. I thought it had a lot of works of writing. If I was allowed to hope for more, I wanted a chance of practice to speak.
3, What problems/mistakes did you hear?
I thought it was not clearly to want to talk about the content. It was important thing at the telephone scene to provide "who am I" and "what I want to say".
4, What did you do well?
I thought I should practice the speaking at the each situations. I needed a chance of using a practical English. And then it was important to talk English at ordinary.
5, What could you have done to prepare and perform better?
I wrote the blog, read the text book and looked up the difficult words in a dictionary. Maybe the text was a little bit difficult for me. I could not read fluently.
Thank you for teaching us!!
I spent a happy time.
Mizuki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for the submission of your last blog. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteDan