Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7/21 Comment

1, At the first, for the next test, we decided which situations and thought of the construction of the conversation.

Second, we discussed who is the next James Bond.

2, Yes! Especially I enjoyed discussing about James Bond. All of my team's members chose ''Sam Landon". Only me, chose ''Charles Fox". The reasons why I recommend him, he is sexy(He was "Britain's favourite sex symbol"), muscular and married(I think a married person has a lot of a way of understanding, so the person has more richly expression. Of course, it is not reason that a not married person don't have this. As one of the experience).

3, I thought it was easy! Venture to say that, I didn't know that why you let us write 'No smoking'.


4, I thought I mastered polite sentences. It is easy to understand the polite sentences than Japanese 'Sonkeigo or Kenjougo'.

5, About a test
I think it is good! because I can try I have ever studied English. I'll do my best!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for submitting your blog!! Sorry I should have explained the "No Smoking" thing. I wanted to see how many students would spell it wrong. Apparently four members got it wrong.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete