Wednesday, June 30, 2010

About the test!

1, When I looked at the test, I thought it was seemed to be difficult. But the content of the test was not hard, so I expected to be a high score on the test. But I felt worse than I thought.







2, There were mistakes I did;(I correct my mistakes)



(making a voice mail)



This is Karen speaking from Rome. It's about meeting schedule. How is new figures for Tuesday's meeting?







(signals trouble)



1, didn't hear



ex) I didn't catch that. Could you slow down a bit?



2, don't understand



ex) I don't follow you. Could you run through that again?







3, I think I want to increase the vocabulary and phrase, for example at the conversation.



And I should read deeply the text!



Of course, I shouldn't make a mistake of the point of the sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment