1, At the first, some of us did the Telephone Conversation test. And then we thought of Business Travel. I haven't ever thought of the difference of JAL and ANA. I felt a good flight is of course not late, an attentive service of the staff and the delicious food.
Next, we listened to the conversation involving people traveling on business and then answered the questions about the conversation's sentences.
2, Yes! Because I could study the difference of culture through the learning English in the today's class. Specially, I was amazed what a taxi driver could exchange the money!! That is nothing in Japan. And then I was interested in a characteristic of airplane heard from Mr. Dan.
3, Difficult! Especially, the listening questions were difficult for me, but I thought I must study more!
4, I learned the business travel gave us a lot of study. For example, language problem, culture, religion, a good or not point of own country etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for submitting your blog on time!!
ReplyDeleteDan