Thursday, November 5, 2009
Essay(One day I'd really like to know...)
Do you want to know your future's life if you can know that? There may be a lot of opinions, I want to know my future's life, because I can change now myself by seeing my future's life. Therefore I will talk about my future's job, married life and children. In the first place, I want to know doing what kind of jobs. Perhaps I may be an actress, I may be a doctor or I may work in the flower shop. I think it is important to enjoy the work even if I am doing what work. In the second place, I want to know my married life. Now, I think I want to marry early and spend a happy life! I need to improve my character to have cheerful life! Lastly, I want to know the life with my children. I love children. I thought I wanted to be a nurse at one time, so I want to have many children. I want to know my future's life. I think that problem of job, marriage and children is crisis for a woman, so I want to spend wonderful life if I can know my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment