Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Summer Plants!!

I have my summer vacation's plants. The first, I will go to Okinawa with my friend, Haruka. I will have traveled in there the first time. I am looking forward to going. The main spots of Okinawa are Shuri castle and Churaumi aquarium. Both spots are very interesting for me. Also, sea in Okinawa is very clear. There are many fishs and shellfishs in there. I can't experience in Tokyo I live in. Therefore, I expect Okinawa's foods and drink. For example, fruits(mango, pineapple etc.), Goya-champru and Shouchu. I can't sleep owing to too thinking Okinawa!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your summer vacation's plan is very good! I have ever visited there. In Okinawa is very good place, because there are clear sea and delicious foods and so on. You'll have a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in Okinawa! I love to swim in the sea there. The water is so warm and clean!

    ReplyDelete