Thursday, May 7, 2009
My GW♪♪
I went to Sizuoka, Aichi and Gihu with my friend, Ayaka. In Sizuoka, I picked tea. I did that for the first time in my life. I enjoyed to do, and then I ate tea's tempura. It was very delicious!! I brought some tea in my home, I will drink tea with my family from now on. In Gihu, I went to Shirakawago. Do you know that? That was registered as World Heritage Site, so there were not only Japanese people but many Foreign people. There were a lot of old houses called Gasshouzukuri. That was very magnificent and in good repair, I thought. In addition, I ate special food, Hidagyu. It was very very nice!!!! I hadn't ever eaten delicious meet. I ate heartily. I spent a happy time. In Aichi, I had supper and stay at hotel. I took a lot of pictures for two days. If I have a chance, I show the pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you two had a wonderful time. It must have been very beautiful.
ReplyDelete