Monday, April 26, 2010

4/20

 I think Speaker A's conference advice is very good, because I have two reasons.
 First, this advice is everybody can do naturally. It is not difficult things for a person is shy. For example, it's wearing an unusual tie etc. I feel a listener tends to see a speaker's things, so it is easy to noticeable and a point of reference.
 Second, finding a place to relax is so nice. It is important to think at the quite place.
 Before it becomes accustomed to take part in the conference, it is necessary enough to prepare in advance.

4/20
 1,I studied what was important at the conference.2,I enjoyed this class, because there was chances to remark.3,I thought it was easy, because it was a content of a comprehensible theme.4,I learned there had many ways to adapt to a conference.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your blog, Mizuki. I didn't see you in class today. I hope everything is OK. Please check your email or Ferris Passport for the next homework assignment.

    ReplyDelete