Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday!

Holiday is the free time everyone has. I think that we should enjoy and be mildly the holiday. However, I will spend busy time in this winter's holiday, Emperor Birthday, Christmas, the New Year, the Coming of Age Day's holidays. Do you have a plan in holiday?
Emperor Birthday, December 23rd, will be very busy day for me, because the day is I have to work from the morning to the night. Now I have two part time jobs and it starts the winter holiday from December 23rd, so I can work all time! It will be the dawn of the busy holiday.
Christmas holiday will be the sad day, because I have not a boyfriend. Maybe in the town, there will be many happily couples, but I will keep on working or go out with my friends. I want to do things like romantic!
New Year’s holiday will be only one day for me, because I have to work from January 2nd. January 1st will be the important day to rest for me. I will pay homage at a shrine and lot with my family. And then I will give my nephew and niece New Year’s gift(Otoshidama). That day will be not only to rest but also to cherish family.
The Coming of Age Day must be the most important day for my life, because I’m 20. The day I will go to the beauty salon at a.m. 5:30 to set my hair and to wear Kimono. Then I attend a ceremony and have to go houses of relative. My relatives live in Tokyo and Yamanashi. It’s very busy day!!
My holiday will be busy day, so that is not calmly. However I think that I can spend substantial days because I am busy. I will do my best to give Otoshidama,too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are very busy! I hope you will be able to find enough time to relax. Congratulations on your Coming of Age. I hope you will bring pictures for everyone to see!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete